1. Keyword Rankings:Monitor the rankings of your targeted keywords. Are your rankings improving over time? Are there new keywords you should be targeting?
2. App Store Ranking:Track your app's position in the app store's ranking. This includes category rankings and overall rankings.
3. Impressions:This refers to the number of times your app appears in search results. Increased impressions usually signify improved visibility.
4. App Page Conversion Rate:This is the percentage of users who download your app after visiting its app store page. A higher conversion rate often indicates effective ASO, as more visitors are being converted into users.
5. Number of Downloads:This is the most direct metric to measure the success of your ASO efforts. If your downloads are increasing, your ASO is likely effective.
6. Retention Rate:This measures the proportion of users who continue to use the app after a certain period (for example, 7, 30, or 90 days after download). High user retention suggests your app is not only attracting users but also providing value that keeps them coming back.
7. Ratings and Reviews:Monitor the quantity and quality of your app's reviews. Positive reviews and high ratings can boost your app's ranking and attract more users.
8. Revenue:If your app is monetized, track revenue metrics like in-app purchases, subscription revenues, ad revenues, etc.
Remember, ASO is a continuous process. Regularly monitoring these metrics, making necessary adjustments, and testing the changes can help you optimize your ASO strategy and improve your app's performance in the long run.